San Antonio private school, educating leaders in grades 6-12, serving Boerne, San Antonio, and surrounding areas
Pillars of TMI: Academics • Athletics • Military • Spirituality
Welcome to TMI – The Episcopal School of Texas! Founded in 1893, TMI is the Flagship private school of the Episcopal Diocese of West Texas. It is located in San Antonio between the greater downtown area and the city of Boerne. TMI educates students in grades 6-12 and is the oldest Episcopal Church-sponsored, college-preparatory school in the Southwest. TMI offers an optional JROTC program, designated as an Honor Unit With Distinction, and 5-day or 7-day boarding for students in grades 8-12.
At TMI, students in grades 6-12 experience small classes, honors and AP courses, and a full range of sports, plus extracurriculars including community service and theater, choir and band. The competitive athletic program at TMI emphasizes teamwork, work ethic, sportsmanship, and commitment. Over 1/3 of the student body participates in the nationally distinguished JROTC program. The wide variety of academics and activities allows students to explore their interests and enjoy a strong sense of community as they grow and learn.
"The mission of TMI is to provide an excellent educational community, with values based on the teachings of Jesus Christ, challenging motivated students to develop their full potential in service and leadership."
- Dec 18 - Christmas Break Begins for Students
- Dec 19 - Christmas Break (No School)
- Dec 19 - Panther Pals
- Dec 20 - TMI Basketball Boy's JV vs John Paul II
- Dec 20 - CANCELLED: TMI Basketball Girl's JV vs John Paul II ( )
- Dec 20 - TMI Basketball Boy's V vs John Paul II ( )
- Dec 20 - TMI Basketball Girl's V vs John Paul II ( )
- Dec 21 - Grace Church: Eucharist and Christian Formation
- Dec 22 - Christmas Break - TIME T.B.A.
- Dec 22 - Christmas Break (No School)