San Antonio private school, educating leaders in grades 6-12
Pillars of TMI: Academics • Athletics • Military • Spirituality
At TMI, students in grades 6-12 experience small classes, honors and AP courses, and a full range of sports, plus extracurriculars including community service and theater, choir and band. The competitive athletic program at TMI emphasizes teamwork, work ethic, sportsmanship, and commitment. Over 1/3 of the student body participates in the nationally distinguished JROTC program. The wide variety of academics and activities allows students to explore their interests and enjoy a strong sense of community as they grow and learn.
"The mission of TMI is to provide an excellent educational community, with values based on the teachings of Jesus Christ, challenging motivated students to develop their full potential in service and leadership."
- May 15 - MS Final Exams
- May 15 - AP EXAM: US History
- May 15 - Class/Org Meetings [see schedule]
- May 15 - AP EXAM: European History
- May 15 - MS Closing Ceremony
- May 15 - MS Awards and 8th Grade Graduation
- May 15 - Last MacArthur Dinner of 2012-2013
- May 15 - HEB Trip
- May 16 - 8th grade trip to Big Bend
- May 16 - 7th grade trip to Camp Eagle