San Antonio private school, educating leaders in grades 6-12, serving Boerne, San Antonio, and surrounding areas
Pillars of TMI: Academics • Athletics • Military • Spirituality
TMI is the Flagship private school of the Episcopal Diocese of West Texas. It is located in San Antonio between the greater downtown area and the city of Boerne. TMI educates students in grades 6-12 and is the oldest Episcopal Church-sponsored, college-preparatory school in the Southwest. TMI offers an optional JROTC program, designated as an Honor Unit With Distinction, and 5-day or 7-day boarding for students in grades 8-12.
At TMI, students in grades 6-12 experience small classes, honors and AP courses, and a full range of sports, plus extracurriculars including community service and theater, choir and band. The competitive athletic program at TMI emphasizes teamwork, work ethic, sportsmanship, and commitment. Over 1/3 of the student body participates in the nationally distinguished JROTC program. The wide variety of academics and activities allows students to explore their interests and enjoy a strong sense of community as they grow and learn.
"The mission of TMI is to provide an excellent educational community, with values based on the teachings of Jesus Christ, challenging motivated students to develop their full potential in service and leadership."
- Oct 27 - Daily Chapel - Fr. Nate speaks
- Oct 28 - Sr Chapel Talk - Lily Morris
- Oct 28 - MS Ambassador training
- Oct 28 - MS Meeting
- Oct 28 - US Ambassador Training
- Oct 28 - TMI Soccer Co-ed B @ Keystone
- Oct 28 - TMI Volleyball Girl's B @ San Antonio Christian (ISAL Playoffs)
- Oct 28 - TMI Soccer Co-ed A vs St. George (ISAL Playoffs)
- Oct 29 - Class Ring orders during lunch
- Oct 29 - Sr Chapel Talk - Chris Lopez